Friends

Over the last 18 months, I have had a lot of people come and go out of my life. But my core group of friends have and continue to be the greatest support system amyone could ever have. Brad, thanls for always having my back no matter how stupid I am being. Ralph, thanks for always making me think about things from a different point of view. Bobbi, you always seem to know the right word, whether they are something I want to hear or not. I am always amazed how one of us can be so down when we start talking but we are both laughing hysterically by the time we are done. Dave and Sara, perfect timing with needed distractions more times than I can remember. And last but not least, my Miss B.Bethany, you have been my rock during all this. You saved my life. You deserve so much happiness and I hurt with you right now. I love you. I love all of you. I couldn't be me without you, and I look forward to the next 1000 memories that each of you will bring:)
2 blogs in one night. Everyone happy now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son, the Bully

A Roller Coaster of a Christmas Miracle

The Finger of God