Only a skeleton remains

Today we whittled down to the skeleton crew onsite that will be in place for the next two months. Hopefully, with the majority of the work done i will be able to get out and see some of the area that has eluded me thus far. the corvette museum, mammoth cave, and some parts of music city are all on my bucket list while I live in Tennessee.

I learned today that anyone, including those who have dashed our hopes over and over again, are capable of finding a way to move forward and take responsiblity. Someone I am very close to and who I personally have lost faith in several times manned up today and did what they felt is the right thing. I am proud of that person. And i will support them in any way possible.

Been a long day, gonna go settle into the rack and catch some zzz's.

'SGOOD.................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son, the Bully

A Roller Coaster of a Christmas Miracle

The Finger of God