Heart Shattered

I have spoken quite often of my friend Bethany. She has been such a great source of support and encouragement for me since the day I asked Angel for the divorce. Watching me make mistake after mistake, she carefully nudged me in the right direction until I got my feet off of shakey ground. That was not small feat, but she was beside me the whole way.

As noted in previous blogs, Bethany shared a storybook romance for four years with the man she believed she was going to marry. It is difficult to describe how they were as a couple and how the little things that I preach about meant so much to them. All of those solitary moments that will live on forever came crashing down on September 4th of this year. Since then I have spent hours on end trying to find the right words to say, only to come up empty. I advised her she should start blogging, as this has been such an outlet for me and I thought it could be very therapeutic for her. She took my advice, and her words fill the pages beautifully. So tonight, I thought I would share the link to her blog from mine. She is a terrific person and they shared a bond so special that I was stunned when he walked away. Please follow this link if you would like to hear her story:

http://www.heartshattered.wordpress.com/

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I am so blessed to have my boys and loved watching their eyes light up this morning. It was another great memory made for next December's blogs.

Good Night All......................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son, the Bully

A Roller Coaster of a Christmas Miracle

The Finger of God