Happy trails to you

Over the last five years of my life, I have had the privilege of meeting a lot of great people in my travels with Belfor. From Chile to Minnesota, Virginia to Oregon, and everywhere in between, I have worked alongside of people who shared common goals and a passion for what we do. It has truly been my pleasure to have been associated with all of them.

I have made the decision to leave Belfor USA to pursue other opportunities. It a not a decision that came easily, and one that I have been mulling over for quite some time. Belfor has been very good to me, from making sure I was taken care of during the time my mother was sick and subsequently passed away to seeing me through my surgeries earlier this year. From my separation and divorce, to my recent engagement, I have had more change since I have been with this company than at any other time in my life. 

In deciding to step away, I took many factors into consideration. From spending a lot more time with my children to pursuing some life long dreams, I knew that the only way to balance my schedule would be to leave this group of people who have become a second family to me over the last few years. It is going to be a time of great excitement, mixed in with high angst and more than a few sleepless nights I am sure as I step out of my comfort zone and onto a ledge. But I know if I do not make this move now, I will find myself at forty, and even fifty, fighting the same battles I have all along. I am hoping to even find more time for this very blog, which I have been neglecting for the last few months.

I cannot say enough to express my gratitude to the executives in this company, especially Matt and Brandon Carr, for standing by me even when they probably shouldn't have. 

I will update soon, as my last day is set for the end of the month. Please say a little prayer that I am not getting in over my head and to all my Belfor readers, keep in touch!

Have a great day everyone...........

Comments

  1. I really hope we do get to see you write much more and it brings joy to know that you are stepping out of your confort zone and see new things... you only live once and I pray that your futureis bright... much love... Elisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My son, the Bully

A Roller Coaster of a Christmas Miracle

The Finger of God