Morning Pictures and Negativity Strike - Day 2

Positivity will be easy today. Or, at least, it should be. After all, the photos below are what I woke up to this morning. It will be a great day for exploring, at 65 and sunny here in the Grand Strand. Tanner and his friends will be doing their own thing, so it will be just Little Red and I popping in and out of souvenir shops like the Gay Dolphin and Calabash. We will most likely hit Wahlburgers for lunch, spend some time at Broadway at the Beach, then head up to Sunset Beach in North Carolina. I cannot wait to get started and will be sure to post another picture blog this evening!

I hope you all have an awesome day too! And remember, make eye contact and smile (even if you are wearing a mask). The world needs more of that!!!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son, the Bully

A Roller Coaster of a Christmas Miracle

The Finger of God